-   -   Problems with Ctrl-D (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/218516-problems-ctrl-d.html)

Mike

Problems with Ctrl-D

When I try to use ctrl-d to fill down, Excel instead opens a separate window
which appears to be a Visual Basic debugger. Wasn't happening yesterday..
Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Thanks for the help...

Dave Peterson

Problems with Ctrl-D

It sounds to me like this worksheet/workbook has an event macro that doesn't
know how to handle multiple cells.

I'd go back to the developer and show him/her the problem.

You could verify this by opening this workbook with macros disabled and trying
the same thing.

--

Dave Peterson