-   -   Drop Down List Unavailable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/217849-drop-down-list-unavailable.html)

RS

Drop Down List Unavailable

I created 2 drop down list. They have both been working for a month. Today
they are not available. I checked Data Validation, redid the Create process.
Still no drop down list in programed cells. Could I have turned them 'Off'
unintentionally?

TIA

Max

Drop Down List Unavailable

No harm trying "Open and Repair" (in Excel 2003)
(tip originally from a Bob Phillips' post)

Save as a spare copy, close the file.
Click File Open, navigate to folder,
select the "spare copy" file, then click the arrow dropdown
on the right of the "Open" button choose "Open and Repair"
Good luck
--
Max
Singapore