-   -   WildCards in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/217804-wildcards-excel.html)

Pai

WildCards in Excel

Hi! All

Can anyone tell me the Best Sites for "How to Use Wild Cards In Excel and Word

Thanks

Hardeep kanwar

Mike H

WildCards in Excel

Hi,

I'm not sure that there's a single definitive source for the use of
wildcards but if you ask a specific question someone will help and if you
want to research it type something like 'excel wildcards in formula' into
Google and you'll get thousands of hits.

I have no idea what Word uses.

Mike

"Pai" wrote:

Hi! All

Can anyone tell me the Best Sites for "How to Use Wild Cards In Excel and Word

Thanks

Hardeep kanwar

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

WildCards in Excel

Part of the problem here is that you can use wild cards in many of Excel's
functions as well as in VBA for both Excel and Word. Also, Word uses some
different kind of wildcards depending on where you are.

I suggest that you type wildcard into the Help box in Word or Excel to get
started.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire