-   -   Adding like cells from different workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/217505-adding-like-cells-different-workbooks.html)

Mr B[_2_]

Adding like cells from different workbooks

I have 12 workbooks that i want to total into another workbook. All the
workbooks are alike and formated the same. I have gone to each workbook and
copied the cell and pasted it into the new workbook, that worked. But i want
to get the rest of the info without haveing to go back to each sheet or by
changing the formula. HELP
--
Mr B

ryguy7272

Adding like cells from different workbooks

I believe this will work for you:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

Regards,
Ryan---