-   -   Print next date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/217174-print-next-date.html)

RMTechie

Print next date

Is there any way to have a field in Excel that will print a successive
date for each page? I have to print sign in sheets for each day of
the month with a date on them and I'd rather not type them in 365
times.

Bernie Deitrick

Print next date

This will print the activesheet once for each day of the current month, with the date in cell A1

Sub PrintCurrentMonthOut()
Dim myDate As Date
Dim myDate As Date
For myDate = DateSerial(Year(Date), Month(Date), 1) To _
DateSerial(Year(Date), Month(Date) + 1, 0)
Cells(1, 1).Value = myDate
ActiveSheet.PrintOut
Next myDate
End Sub

And this will print out next month:

Sub PrintNextMonthOut()
Dim myDate As Date
Dim myDate As Date
For myDate = DateSerial(Year(Date), Month(Date) +1, 1) To _
DateSerial(Year(Date), Month(Date) + 2, 0)
Cells(1, 1).Value = myDate
ActiveSheet.PrintOut
Next myDate
End Sub