-   -   Locking combo box into a cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/216928-locking-combo-box-into-cell.html)

driscolp

Locking combo box into a cell?

I am using combo boxes from the forms toolbox to create drop downs. I need to
use the information in the drop downs for a macro into another form. All of
the combo boxes float on the top of the worksheet, and when I format the box,
the "move and size with cells" option is grayed out and inaccessible. How do
I tie these objects into the sheet?

Gord Dibben

Locking combo box into a cell?

Use a ComboBox from the Control Toolbox to get "move and size with cells"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP