-   -   Concatenate with differents conditions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/216715-concatenate-differents-conditions.html)

JMALTO

Concatenate with differents conditions

I need the formula to combine in cell "I 1", data from more
than 2 cells in column "A", when cells from columns "F and/or G"
MATCH data in cells from column "H", only IF column "B" is =1.
Example "I1, I2, I3, etc"

A B C D E F G H I
WSt USA Ch Srv Ob LHD TD TL USA
1 100 1 30 24 24 100, 103
2 101 1 33 30 100, 102, 105
3 102 1 30 33 101, 103
4 103 1 33 24 50 105
5 104 1 84 85 74
6 105 1 30 50 84
7 106 1 33 24 85
--
When it commes to machinning, I am the BEST

Otto Moehrbach[_2_]

Concatenate with differents conditions

I don't follow your logic to arrive at the numbers you have in Column I.
Explain each number and why it should be where it is. HTH Otto
"JMALTO" wrote in message
I need the formula to combine in cell "I 1", data from more
than 2 cells in column "A", when cells from columns "F and/or G"
MATCH data in cells from column "H", only IF column "B" is =1.
Example "I1, I2, I3, etc"

A B C D E F G H I
WSt USA Ch Srv Ob LHD TD TL USA
1 100 1 30 24 24 100, 103
2 101 1 33 30 100, 102,
105
3 102 1 30 33 101, 103
4 103 1 33 24 50 105
5 104 1 84 85 74
6 105 1 30 50 84
7 106 1 33 24 85
--
When it commes to machinning, I am the BEST

JMALTO

Concatenate with differents conditions

Thanks for your respond.
For instant, in H1 I have "24", then every time that finds a match in column
"F or G" and "IF" column "B" the corresponding row value is "1", then I pull
the corresponding data from column "A".
The answer for that, will be

I 1 =Match(H1 within F or G columns AND IF B column =1, A1:A7)

"JMALTO" wrote in message
I need the formula to combine in cell "I 1", data from more
than 2 cells in column "A", when cells from columns "F and/or G"
MATCH data in cells from column "H", only IF column "B" is =1.
Example "I1, I2, I3, etc"

A B C D E F G H I
WSt USA Ch Srv Ob LHD TD TL USA
1 100 1 30 24 24 100, 103
2 101 1 33 30 100, 102,
105
3 102 1 30 33 101, 103
4 103 1 33 24 50 105
5 104 1 84 85 74
6 105 1 30 50 84
7 106 1 33 24 85
--
When it commes to machinning, I am the BEST

Max

Concatenate with differents conditions

I've posted one crack at it in your latest re-post
--
Max
Singapore