-   -   search for a particular cell in worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/216544-search-particular-cell-worksheets.html)

JoviGirl

search for a particular cell in worksheets

I have 20 multiple worksheets - if I change a cell in B14 on the 1st
worksheet, how can I tell if it changed everywhere that it was referenced on
each additional worksheet?
Thanks

Mike H

search for a particular cell in worksheets

Hi,

If that cell was correctly referenced in other formula/sheets and
calculation is set to automatic then you can trust Excel to have done it, no
need to check.

Mike

"JoviGirl" wrote:

I have 20 multiple worksheets - if I change a cell in B14 on the 1st
worksheet, how can I tell if it changed everywhere that it was referenced on
each additional worksheet?
Thanks

Gord Dibben

search for a particular cell in worksheets

You can search for the Sheet1 B14 value across all sheets.

Select "Workbook" in the editfind options.

Or just make sure you have calculation set to automatic and trust Excel to
make the changes where required.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP