-   -   problem printing to HP color printer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/216209-problem-printing-hp-color-printer.html)

toodi4

problem printing to HP color printer

I've got a weird problem. I created some forms in Excel. Everything
is fine when I print the forms on B&W printers and on Canon color
printers. But on HP color printers the radio buttons come out as
black boxes. I tried printing on different HP color printers in 2
different offices. Same problem on both, so it doesn't appear to be
an individual printer problem. And it is only radio buttons, not
checkboxes or any other form fields.

Had anyone experienced this before? Does anyone have any suggestions?