-   -   code module? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/216000-code-module.html)

Kat

code module?

I'm sorry, but can someone please tell me where the "code module" is? I am
trying to set my worksheet to autoformat the height of each row, but it won't
work for half of my rows, because I have some cell merged across multiple
columns with text wrapping. So I found an answer on how to get things to
work, but the response says to paste some text to the "worksheets code
module". I have no idea where that is.

If anyone can provide that answer, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Dave Peterson

code module?

Rightclick on the worksheet's tab that should have this behavior. Select view
code and you'll see it.

--

Dave Peterson

Max

code module?

"Kat" wrote:
.. the response says to paste some text to the "worksheets code module".

If you right-click on the sheet tab choose "View Code", that brings you
right into the exact place in the VBE where the "text" (presume this refers
to the responder's subroutine) is supposed to be pasted in. Then you can get
back to Excel by pressing Alt+Q, and test the sub out on that sheet.
--
Max
Singapore