-   -   Automatic invoicing numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/215812-automatic-invoicing-numbers.html)

Riaan Welman

Automatic invoicing numbers

I am busy setting up a workbook that will be used to print out my invoices. I
need to somehow get it to automatically update to the next invoice number. I
have read an answer on the forums of how to do it, but do not understand a
single thing of what is explained. Can someone help a newbie.

Pete_UK

Automatic invoicing numbers

So, have you seen this site?:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

Pete

On Jan 8, 3:55*pm, Riaan Welman
wrote:
I am busy setting up a workbook that will be used to print out my invoices. I
need to somehow get it to automatically update to the next invoice number.. I
have read an answer on the forums of how to do it, but do not understand a
single thing of what is explained. Can someone help a newbie.

xlm[_2_]

Automatic invoicing numbers

would you post the formula? if not, would you post your sample and what you
want to achieve?

HTH
--
Appreciate that you click on the Yes button below if this posting was
helpful.

Thank You

cheers, francis