-   -   How do I fix (prevent scrolling) of part of an Excel worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/215378-how-do-i-fix-prevent-scrolling-part-excel-worksheet.html)

katherin

How do I fix (prevent scrolling) of part of an Excel worksheet?

How do I fix the first few rows of a .xls file so that they remain visible
when I scroll the worksheet down?

Pete_UK

How do I fix (prevent scrolling) of part of an Excel worksheet?

Suppose you want the top 4 rows to remain on screen as you scroll
down. Position the cursor in cell A5 then click on Window | Freeze
Panes.

If you also want the first column to be visible if you scroll to the
side, put your cursor in B5 and then Window | Freeze Panes.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jan 5, 3:49*pm, katherin
wrote:
How do I fix the first few rows of a .xls file so that they remain visible
when I scroll the worksheet down?

Eduardo

How do I fix (prevent scrolling) of part of an Excel worksheet?

Hi,
Use Freeze Pannels, Position yourself one row down the data you want to be
visible and then go to the menu, Window, Freeze pannels