Manish

Default Trace Dependents and Precedents not working

Hi
I have Excel 2003 SP1 (11.6355.6360) SP1 installed, when I use Trace
dependents or Precedents , its not working. No error message is displayed.
But I did one step I disabled all Addins the Trace Dependents are working
fine. I even tried unchecking each and every Addins I had noticed that only
if Solver addin is enabled then Trace Dependents/Precedents are working rest
for all addins its not working.
Even I tried to reinstall Excel also office lot of times still the same Issue
Please let me know what can be done to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Manish