-   -   Please help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/214832-please-help.html)

George

Please help

I had posted a question with subject "Help in ranking Formula" and I got the
reply mail from and tried clicking the link "Read and
rate the response' even that doesn't work or even searching by the subject
doesn't retrieve data pls help.

David Biddulph[_2_]

Please help

Microsoft's web interface to the newsgroup is broken.
Either access the group archive via Google Groups, or access the news group
directly through a news reader.
--
David Biddulph

"george" wrote in message
I had posted a question with subject "Help in ranking Formula" and I got
the
reply mail from and tried clicking the link "Read
and
rate the response' even that doesn't work or even searching by the subject
doesn't retrieve data pls help.

george

Please help

This works. Thanks