-   -   link (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/21479-link.html)

Greg

link

I am setting up a link. The souce cell is blank, but the destination cell
reads"0". How do I keep it blank?

bj

try
=if(source cell="","",source cell)

"Greg" wrote:

I am setting up a link. The souce cell is blank, but the destination cell
reads"0". How do I keep it blank?

frankt

You can set a custom format so 0 will not appear at all. The value will not
change just the appearance. Click "Format", choose "Cells", on the "Number"
tab find "Custom". Type the following as one possible choice: