-   -   How do i put back my excel worksheet menu bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/21325-how-do-i-put-back-my-excel-worksheet-menu-bar.html)

crypaz

How do i put back my excel worksheet menu bar

My excel worksheet menu bar is gone. How do i put it back. I can't go to
file,edit,view, insert,format, tools,data, window, help

Nick Hodge

Reply to message from crypaz (Sun, 10
Apr 2005 04:55:03) about "How do i put back my excel worksheet menu bar":

c My excel worksheet menu bar is gone. How do i put it back. I can't go
c to file, edit,view, insert,format, tools,data, window, help

If you right click on any remaining toolbar, you should be able to select
'customize' and add it back here.

HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel. Southampton, England. .
uk.ANDTHIS Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:36:45 +0100