-   -   How do I follow an arrow to a worksheet icon when tacing dependent (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/213013-how-do-i-follow-arrow-worksheet-icon-when-tacing-dependent.html)

goblue

How do I follow an arrow to a worksheet icon when tacing dependent

If I get a worksheet icon when tracing dependents, is there a way to
determine which worksheet or workbook dependes on the cell? Also the which
cell within that worksheet or workbook?

goblue

How do I follow an arrow to a worksheet icon when tacing dependent

Never mind, I found another post that reminded me that you just double click
the dotted line!

"goblue" wrote:

If I get a worksheet icon when tracing dependents, is there a way to
determine which worksheet or workbook dependes on the cell? Also the which
cell within that worksheet or workbook?

Max

How do I follow an arrow to a worksheet icon when tacing dependent

Try double clicking on the dotted line
This surfaces the "Go To" dialog with the relevant info that you seek
--
Max
Singapore