-   -   Hyperlinks stopped working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/212300-hyperlinks-stopped-working.html)

tom

Hyperlinks stopped working

Excel 2003.
I have several hyperlinks directed to specific cells within a worksheet.
After protecting the sheet I lose the hyperlink capability?
--
Tom

Gord Dibben

Hyperlinks stopped working

You lose the hyperlink capability or you just can't click on the cell?

Have you allowed "select locked cells" when protecting the sheet?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:50:02 -0800, tom
wrote:

Excel 2003.
I have several hyperlinks directed to specific cells within a worksheet.
After protecting the sheet I lose the hyperlink capability?

tom

Hyperlinks stopped working

I completely lose the Hyperlink capability. I will try the "select locked
cells" and get back to ya, thanks.

--
Tom

wrote:

Excel 2003.
I have several hyperlinks directed to specific cells within a worksheet.
After protecting the sheet I lose the hyperlink capability?

tom

Hyperlinks stopped working

Gordon,

Duh.... I selected "locked cells" and it works fine. Learn something new
everday!
--
Tom

wrote:

Excel 2003.
I have several hyperlinks directed to specific cells within a worksheet.
After protecting the sheet I lose the hyperlink capability?

Gord Dibben

Hyperlinks stopped working

Good to hear

Gord