-   -   Shaded Cells and gridlines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/212277-shaded-cells-gridlines.html)

Darren Hill

Shaded Cells and gridlines

Is this problem solvable without using borders?

When you colour a cell you do not have the option to still leave the
gridlines visible, essentially the gridline becomes the colour of the
cell fill.

Other than adding borders, which can be a bit off a faff, I have not
been able to find any way of leaving the gridlines visible (and
printable if the page setup is to print gridlines) – any ideas?

Thanks,
Darren

T. Valko

Shaded Cells and gridlines