-   -   how can I create different groups in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/212222-how-can-i-create-different-groups-excel.html)

Katerina

how can I create different groups in Excel?

1.87 1 1 3 1
14.53 1 1 3 1
1.77 2 1 3 1
16.37 1 1 3 1
17.6 2 1 3 1
12.66 1 1 3 1
13.1 2 1 3 1
12.42 2 1 3 1
1.9 1 1 3 1
1.6 1 1 3 1
14.2 1 1 3 1
16.93 2 1 3 1
13.98 1 1 3 1
11.61 1 1 3 1
17.1 1 1 3 1
9.87 1 1 3 1
13.82 1 1 3 1
13.4 2 1 3 1
14.75 1 1 3 1
7.78 1 1 3 1
8.93 2 1 3 1
13.42 1 1 3 1
14.45 2 1 3 1
11.2 1 1 3 1
11.96 1 1 3 1
1.7 2 1 3 1
16.92 1 1 3 1

Lets suppose that we have got the above data in Excel.I need to split it in
different groups...
for example
1st group: should contain 1 1 3 1
2nd group should contain 2 1 3 1

I want the Excel to do this separation alone...

I am sorry for my English....

Thanks in advance,I am looking forward to hear you

Gary''s Student

how can I create different groups in Excel?

Assuming your data is in cols A thru E, In F1 enter:

=B1&C1&D1&E1 and copy down

then sort your data by column F:

1.87 1 1 3 1 1131
14.53 1 1 3 1 1131

[...]