-   -   data update (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/212123-data-update.html)

rrochon13

data update

I have a financial spreadsheet that is suppose to get updates from Yahoo, but
when I click "Get Historical Data" the message "Can't find Library or
Project" comes up. I have downloaded and saved .dll files in Windows and
Office, but still get the same message.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

data update

Hi,

It sounds like this is a customized spreadsheet with code behind it. There
is not Get Historical Data command in Excel. You will need to show us the
VBA code before we can guess what might be going on.

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire