Erin

Default How do I switch names around in excel?

Example it says Doe,John and I want it to say John Doe
ww

If Doe,John is in Column A insert a new Column B and enter
=RIGHT(A1,FIND(",",A1,1))&" " &LEFT(A1,FIND(",",A1)-1)
The just Copy the Entire Column B and Edit | Paste Special | Values
over Column A.

Example it says Doe,John and I want it to say John Doe

ww

Nevermind. It worked for Doe, John but doesn't work for a different name I
tried.
It's probably not the easiest way but you could use Data | text to column |
Delimited | comma to put it into Columns A and B then use = B1&" "&A1 and
copy it down.