-   -   hide cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/211949-hide-cells.html)

Mr.B

hide cells

does anyone know if I can hide certain cells until one cell is 'true'.......

--
Mr.B

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

hide cells

Hi,

What do you mean by hide? You can hide rows or columns in Excel but not
cells. You can hide the contents of a cell, in the spreadsheet or on the
Formula bar or in both places.

=IF(A1=TRUE,"Stuff","")

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Mr.B" wrote:

does anyone know if I can hide certain cells until one cell is 'true'.......

--
Mr.B

David Biddulph[_2_]

hide cells

You can use conditional formatting to make the colour of the font white (or
whatever your background colour is).
--
David Biddulph