Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Minimum Date Greater than Today()

I wanted to write a formula that will find the first date (min) in a range
that is greater/higher than =today()?
The Match function only likes to return a result less than <today().
My range is non-consecutive cells (Every Fifth column of 240 Columns) in a
row, with multiple cells that would return Greater than today().
And I want the formula to stop evaluating at the first TRUE result.