-   -   print spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/211329-print-spreadsheet.html)

Pharvey

print spreadsheet

when printing a wide spreadsheet on legal paper - how can I eliminate the
description columns on the left from printing on each page? I'd like to tape
all the printed pages to make one row to see all the columns in the
spreadsheet.

David Biddulph[_2_]

print spreadsheet

If you don't want any columns to repeat at the left, don't include any
columns under "Columns to repeat at left" under Page Setup/ Sheet.
--
David Biddulph

"Pharvey" wrote in message
when printing a wide spreadsheet on legal paper - how can I eliminate the
description columns on the left from printing on each page? I'd like to
tape
all the printed pages to make one row to see all the columns in the
spreadsheet.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

print spreadsheet

Hi,

If you are running 2007:

Choose Page Layout tab, click the quick launch button at the bottom right of
the Page Setup group, choose the Sheet tab and clear the entry in the Columns
to repeat at left.

if this helps, please click the Yes button

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire