Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Challenge: Copy and pasting sheet1 to sheet2

I work in a school and have created a master supply list ordering
sheet(sheet1) for my teachers to use. It looks something like below.
Name Cat#. Qty
Pencil ABC
Pens BCD
Paper CDE
Since this is a long list and not all the cells in the qty column will be
filled, there will be blank cells. When the teacher is done they will hit a
"DONE" button on the spreadsheet and I would like the following to happen.
1- copy all the rows where the qty0 be listed on sheet2(summary sheet)
2- Be able to email the summary sheet as an attachement
3- Be able to have a time stamp and save and lock the worksheet.
4- on sheet1 last 2 rows are total values and would like this to be copied
on sheet2 also.

Is there anyone that knows of a formula to use to accomplish this?