-   -   How do I calculate a time sheet correctly? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/210604-how-do-i-calculate-time-sheet-correctly.html)

veeRS

How do I calculate a time sheet correctly?

I work from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm with an hour break in between, but I don't
know how to calculate this correctly. Please help me. I feel stupid enough as
it is having to ask this.
--
veeRS

Mike H

How do I calculate a time sheet correctly?

Hi,

Start time in a1
End time in B1
This in c1