-   -   Combine as Date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/210552-combine-date.html)

Leslie W.

Combine as Date

Hello!

I have a file that has Year in one column, Month in a second column, and day
in the third column. I would like to combine this to be a date.

Basically, is there an equivalent of the DATESERIAL SQL function in Excel?

Thanks!
Leslie

Mike H

Combine as Date

What about

=DATE(A2,B2,C2)

Mike

"Leslie W." wrote:

Hello!

I have a file that has Year in one column, Month in a second column, and day
in the third column. I would like to combine this to be a date.

Basically, is there an equivalent of the DATESERIAL SQL function in Excel?

Thanks!
Leslie

Leslie W.

Combine as Date

Mike,

That's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Leslie

"Mike H" wrote:

What about

=DATE(A2,B2,C2)

Mike

"Leslie W." wrote:

Hello!

I have a file that has Year in one column, Month in a second column, and day
in the third column. I would like to combine this to be a date.

Basically, is there an equivalent of the DATESERIAL SQL function in Excel?

Thanks!
Leslie

Mike H

Combine as Date

Glad I could help

"Leslie W." wrote:

Mike,

That's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Leslie

"Mike H" wrote:

What about

=DATE(A2,B2,C2)