Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Selecting cells equals to a value

Hello everyone:

I wonder how can I select, without using vba, the cells within a
range that are equal to 3 for example.

Using "Go to special" can be selected empty cells, cells with errors ...
but I would like to know if I can select cells that are equal to a
certain value.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select a range.

EditFind..............your choice of enabling or disabling "match entire
cell contents"

What: 3

Find All

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:00:07 +0100, "Mnilo" wrote:

Hello everyone:

I wonder how can I select, without using vba, the cells within a
range that are equal to 3 for example.

Using "Go to special" can be selected empty cells, cells with errors ...
but I would like to know if I can select cells that are equal to a
certain value.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In article ,
JE McGimpsey wrote:

Not without using VBA.

Oops - forgot which group was posting in... MacXL can't do this.