Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default creating bank stock

I have a school project and I need to create 2 bank stocks. But I don't even
know where to begin.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

To begin
let us know what you want to do...
describe what you have been asked to do

share your email id (separate in two parts so that spammers can't find it)
so that, if required, someone can build it for you and mail to you