-   -   New to Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/210455-new-pivot-tables.html)

teelee

New to Pivot Tables

I'm new to pivot tables and need to know how I would create one with survey
questions? I have 2 main questions that have 5 different answers to them,
like New,Unhappy,School,Moved. Then I have other questions that have a where
you would select 0 through 5 rating. I really need help on setting this up.
Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sheeloo[_3_]

New to Pivot Tables

Let us know what you want to get as output...

How your data is organized?

Read Help on PIVOT TABLES ...