Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default formula to relate last cell of info to another cell

I have created a spreadsheet that shows ppls attendance as the 'y' axis and
the date they attended as the 'x' axis. I want to create a formula that will
tell me the last date they attended.

Im guessing that it would have to start in the row for the person that I am
looking at, search for the last cell with informaion and then cross reference
to the date above.... I hope that makes since....

Help please!!!