Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Multiple Worksheet in Excell Workbook

I have a workbook with multiple worksheets. Each worksheet is dated with a
column of dates based on a two week work period. The dates within each
worksheet need to reflect that weeks work dates. How do I key the dates to
each worksheet without having to physically key dates to each worksheet?

ex.:
Date Arrival Time Departure Time
November 01 10am 2pm
November 02 10am 2pm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Is everyday considered a workday or do you only count M-F? How do you
decide the start date of the first worksheet? Where do you put the dates -
what cell for the first one and are all the others immediately below that?
Are all spreadsheet set up identically? Is the first day on a new sheet one
day later than the last day on the previous sheet?

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"RMoore" wrote:

I have a workbook with multiple worksheets. Each worksheet is dated with a
column of dates based on a two week work period. The dates within each
worksheet need to reflect that weeks work dates. How do I key the dates to
each worksheet without having to physically key dates to each worksheet?

ex.:
Date Arrival Time Departure Time
November 01 10am 2pm
November 02 10am 2pm