PO 5
PO1
PO2
PO3
CU1
CU2
CU3
CU4
I have created a random generator to place the data on the left into the
chart above. I would like to add a percentage stop, ie: CU4 is only 7% of
the data in the chart.
I would then like to create another grid that places the row and column
numbers associated with the data. ie: if if 022 is FB1, I would like FB! to
be placed in another chart that shows how many of each data point has been
placed.

Help?

John C[_2_]

Randomly Generate Specific Data

You started getting questions in your other post. This layout is not any
clearer. What is 022, how do we know CU4 is only 7% what does FB1-4 C1-4
PO1-3 and CU1-4 represent? How are the numbers to the right come up with?
What are you trying to accomplish.
And, oh yeah, please do not multipost :)
--
** John C **

"Bill" wrote:

FB1
FB2
FB3 00 01 02 03 04 05
FB4 0
C1 1
C2 2
C3 3
C4 4
PO 5
PO1
PO2
PO3
CU1
CU2
CU3
CU4
I have created a random generator to place the data on the left into the
chart above. I would like to add a percentage stop, ie: CU4 is only 7% of
the data in the chart.
I would then like to create another grid that places the row and column
numbers associated with the data. ie: if if 022 is FB1, I would like FB! to
be placed in another chart that shows how many of each data point has been
placed.

Help?

Bill

Randomly Generate Specific Data

The percentages are created by me. 022 is the column / row that the data
point appears in. The data set on the far left is text that I am randomly
assigning into the block and do not want more than certain percentages of
each data point