-   -   Pivot table help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/210117-pivot-table-help.html)

Yossy

Pivot table help

please I want to do a calculation Individual cost/Total cost.

Let say I have:
A1 100
A2 20
A3 40
Total 160

Calculate for A2 = 20/160. Can I do this inside pivot table. Any help
totally appreciated. Thanks

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Pivot table help

Hi,

1. Add the Cost field to your pivot table Data area a second time
2. Drag the Data button to the Column Area
3. Right-click in the Cost2 column and choose Field Settings,
4. Click Options
5. Open the Show data as drop down and choose % of Total, (scroll down to
find it)

Click OK

If this is helpful, click the Yes button

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire