-   -   database extract having 3 common cell betwenn sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/209542-database-extract-having-3-common-cell-betwenn-sheets.html)

deval shah

database extract having 3 common cell betwenn sheets

hi,
I heve two sheets , named as sheet 1 where comapny names, date and price is
etc is shown and in sheet 2 i have all these but strike price is shown and
the data of whole option market is so huge so it impossible for me to find
the strike price

given that 3 cells data in each row between two sheets is common

and i have to find out the strike price where these 3 cell match in other
sheet

Pls reply i will be gr8 help
thank you

ShaneDevenshire

database extract having 3 common cell betwenn sheets

Hi,

Assuming that the three common cells return a unique item, no repeats:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(Sheet2!A$2:A$16=A2),--(Sheet2!B$2:B$16=B2),--(Sheet2!C$2:C$16=C2),Sheet2!D$2:D$16)

Assuming that the strike price is in D2:D16 of sheet 2 and the three common
items are in A, B and C on both sheets (not necessary of course).

If this helps please click the Yes button.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"deval shah" wrote:

hi,
I heve two sheets , named as sheet 1 where comapny names, date and price is
etc is shown and in sheet 2 i have all these but strike price is shown and
the data of whole option market is so huge so it impossible for me to find
the strike price

given that 3 cells data in each row between two sheets is common

and i have to find out the strike price where these 3 cell match in other
sheet

Pls reply i will be gr8 help
thank you

Sheeloo[_3_]

database extract having 3 common cell betwenn sheets

See http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctio...ml#IndexMatch4 for a solution
with Index/Match functions...