-   -   For each change in Col. C, Count Unique Numbers in Col. G (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/209325-each-change-col-c-count-unique-numbers-col-g.html)

ryguy7272

For each change in Col. C, Count Unique Numbers in Col. G

I have a list of names in Column C and a list of duplicate and/or unique IDs
in Column G. I'm trying to find a way to count all unique numbers in Column
G, for each person listed in Column C (data is sorter by Column C). Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy

Teethless mama

For each change in Col. C, Count Unique Numbers in Col. G

=SUMPRODUCT((C1:C100<"")/COUNTIF(G1:G100,G1:G100&""))

"ryguy7272" wrote:

I have a list of names in Column C and a list of duplicate and/or unique IDs
in Column G. I'm trying to find a way to count all unique numbers in Column
G, for each person listed in Column C (data is sorter by Column C). Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy

ryguy7272

For each change in Col. C, Count Unique Numbers in Col. G

Thanks so much TM. It works, but maybe my data set is too big for this to be
a practical solution. I'm working with a very large amount of data, and it
seems to run very slow as I fill down to the lower rows. I think I'm going
to try a VBA solution.

Thank you very much!!
Ryan---

--