-   -   How to link a document to a workbook with a hyperlink in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/20906-how-link-document-workbook-hyperlink-excel.html)

Jyoung4992

How to link a document to a workbook with a hyperlink in excel

I have a tracker form in excel that I would like to have a hyperlink in a
cell that leads to a separate excel sheet. I had someone else help me but he
was only able to link to a word doc. I know this can be done, I just don't
know how. Someone said it was just a fomula I type. Where do I find this
formula? Help...anyone...Please.

JulieD

Hi

to hyperlink to an another excel sheet in the same workbook, choose insert /
hyperlink, click on places in this document, click on the sheet you want to
hyperlink to, click Ok.

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Jyoung4992" wrote in message
I have a tracker form in excel that I would like to have a hyperlink in a
cell that leads to a separate excel sheet. I had someone else help me but
he
was only able to link to a word doc. I know this can be done, I just don't
know how. Someone said it was just a fomula I type. Where do I find this
formula? Help...anyone...Please.

JulieD

alternatively, if you want to link to another workbook ... chose insert
/hyperlink / click on existing file or web page .. find the workbook on your
computer and click OK.

--
Cheers
JulieD