mountainsun

Default Hyperlink ONE word in a cell ???

Is this possible?
Here's what I'm trying to do:

In worksheet 1 in cell A1 I have a paragraph of text. In worksheet 2 I have
stored photos. In the paragraph on worksheet 1 I want different words to link
to different photographs on worksheet 2 like this:

This is my sample text and here is my first hyperlinked PHOTO1 and then more
text and then there's a different hyperlinked photo HERE2 and some more text.

I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure this out as I thought I remember
being able to do this.
Thanks!

David McRitchie

You will need to use two cells, as a cell can only have one link, and it
applies to the entire cell.

You may have seen this but it was probably in HTML that you saw it,
or you may have seen it in Microsoft Word, but certainly not in Excel.
---
HTH,

"mountainsun" wrote in message ...
Is this possible?
Here's what I'm trying to do:

In worksheet 1 in cell A1 I have a paragraph of text. In worksheet 2 I have
stored photos. In the paragraph on worksheet 1 I want different words to link
to different photographs on worksheet 2 like this:

This is my sample text and here is my first hyperlinked PHOTO1 and then more
text and then there's a different hyperlinked photo HERE2 and some more text.

I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure this out as I thought I remember
being able to do this.
Thanks!

mountainsun

Thanks,

I have come to this conclusion and I will just stack multiple cells to match
the height of the cell with text wrap in it.
Thanks for the help!
Rick