-   -   Remove Multiple Contexts? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/208811-remove-multiple-contexts.html)

John[_23_]

Remove Multiple Contexts?

The first cell in my notebook, plus error message, is the following:

Needs["MultivariateStatistics`"]

MultinomialDistribution::shdw: Symbol MultinomialDistribution
appears \
in multiple contexts {MultivariateStatistics`,Global`}; definitions
\
in context MultivariateStatistics` may shadow or be shadowed by
other \
definitions.

The only cell in the notebook that calls the multinomial distribution
is the following:

Grid[{{red1, red2, red3, red4, red5, red6},
Flatten[
RandomInteger[
MultinomialDistribution[100000, {1/6, 1/6, 1/6, 1/6, 1/6, 1/6}],
1]]}, Frame - All, ItemSize - All,
ItemStyle - Directive[Bold, 24]] definitions.

The above cell evaluates, but I don't know if the result is correct
because it is a simulation.

How do I correct this error?

John