-   -   Date/Time When content of a Worksheet is Modified (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/208518-date-time-when-content-worksheet-modified.html)

Chris G

Date/Time When content of a Worksheet is Modified

Hi Folks
This is my first time so go easy on me please!
I would like to display the date when an individual worksheet is modified
within that worksheet. Something to say when it was last updated, similar to
tracking changes in word.
Any pointers on how to do this and can it be applied to a number of differnt
worksheets within a single spreadsheet?
--
Cheers
Chris

joel

Date/Time When content of a Worksheet is Modified

Excel has track changes just like word. To Turn on go to menu Tools - Track
Changes