-   -   Why does it say "Filter mode" instead of "X of Y records"? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/20823-why-does-say-%22filter-mode%22-instead-%22x-y-records%22.html)

lucky_jed

Why does it say "Filter mode" instead of "X of Y records"?

Any idea why it say "Filter mode" instead of "X of Y records" in the bottom
left hand corner after I've applied a filter? Thanks.

Jason Morin

Debra Dalgleish explains why on her website:

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Count

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

Any idea why it say "Filter mode" instead of "X of Y

records" in the bottom
left hand corner after I've applied a filter? Thanks.
.

ΊΌΦέΘΛ

it is excel debug

lucky_jed