-   -   Excel Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/207882-excel-macro.html)

Centrol

Excel Macro

After creating a macro in 'Book1', what must I do to make the macro
available in all workbooks & sheets automatically?

Gary''s Student

Excel Macro

Include the macro in your personal.xls file.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007k

"Centrol" wrote:

After creating a macro in 'Book1', what must I do to make the macro
available in all workbooks & sheets automatically?

Bob Phillips[_3_]

Excel Macro

or create an addin

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ificaddins.asp
Building Application Specific Add-Ins

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...xceladdins.asp
Excel Add-Ins

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...slibraries.asp
Add-ins, Templates, Wizards, and Libraries

--
HTH

Bob