-   -   Copying formulae (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/207492-copying-formulae.html)

[email protected]

Copying formulae

Hi
I have this problem
In AN11 cells in sheet work1 I have this formulae
IF(AND(ISNUMBER(AF11);AG11=TRUE);"No";IF(AND(ISNUM BER(AF11);AG11=FALSE);AM1¬1))
I want to copy the result to the other sheet called names, so I wrote
that in AJ10 in sheet names should be the same results
Work1!AN11
This should be for AJ13 in Sheet names to be as AN15 in sheet work1
Is there any idea
Thanks in advance
Jam

Simon Lloyd[_2_]

Copying formulae

Im sorry but i couldn't seem to get what you mean from your explanation,
as you have pointed out to display a result from another sheet you use
thsi format =Sheet1!A1 sometimes you need to use the INDIRECT function,
can you try to explain in a little more detail what you have and what
you would like to have happen?

--
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=6635