-   -   Repost: Vlookup Bmp (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/20651-repost-vlookup-bmp.html)

briank

Repost: Vlookup Bmp

I posted this question yesterday and received some great feedback but need to
elaborate more on my desired outcome. I have several rows of data in my
worksheet. In the first column I have an if statment that shows either the
word "pass" or "fail". Upon that condition I would like one of two bmp's to
show in a seperate column. Basically I will have a bmp in column "C" in
every row in my worksheet. I looked at MC Gimpsey's website and although
excellent, I cannot get this site to work for my situation as I need to copy
the formula down several rows. Any suggestions?