-   -   Copying printable area (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/206335-copying-printable-area.html)

BarbDCG

Copying printable area

In all previous versions of Office, I could copy the printable area in Excel
(including charts) and paste special as enhanced meta file in Word with no
problems. With Office 2007, the chart area is always in the wrong place (ie
smaller). Is this a Microsoft Excel bug or am I doing something wrong???

Barb Reinhardt

Copying printable area

From what I can see, copying pictures from Excel 2007 leaves something to be
desired. I have code that worked in 2003, but when moved to 2007, some of
the chart that was copied wasn't even displayed in the image.

I've had to copy the chart and the cell contents separately and it was a PITA.

Barb Reinhardt