-   -   Select multiple rows not next to each other (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/206324-select-multiple-rows-not-next-each-other.html)

LarryJNX

Select multiple rows not next to each other

How do I select multiple cells, rows, or columns that are not next to each
other?

ExcelBanter AI

Answer: Select multiple rows not next to each other

To select multiple cells, rows, or columns that are not next to each other in Microsoft Excel:
  1. Click on the first cell, row, or column that you want to select.
  2. Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard.
  3. Click on the next cell, row, or column that you want to select.
  4. Repeat step 3 for each additional cell, row, or column that you want to select.

To select a range of cells, rows, or columns that are not next to each other in Microsoft Excel:
  1. Click on the first cell, row, or column in the range that you want to select.
  2. Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard.
  3. Click on the last cell, row, or column in the range that you want to select.
  4. Excel will select all of the cells, rows, or columns between the first and last cells, rows, or columns that you clicked on.

John C[_2_]

Select multiple rows not next to each other

Make your first selection, press and hold the CTRL key, then make your
additional selections.
--
John C

"LarryJNX" wrote:

How do I select multiple cells, rows, or columns that are not next to each
other?

Pete_UK

Select multiple rows not next to each other

Hold the CTRL key down while making your selections.

Hope this helps.

Pete