-   -   access my data from my master worksheet while calculation is don. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/20584-access-my-data-my-master-worksheet-while-calculation-don.html)

Kannan.Iyer

access my data from my master worksheet while calculation is don.

i want to access my data from my master data worsheet while the calculation
is based on the data.. i need to go to the next record of each client from
the master to generate the calculation..plz sugest...
Kannan

Fred

Kannan.Iyer wrote:
i want to access my data from my master data worsheet while the

calculation
is based on the data.. i need to go to the next record of each client

from
the master to generate the calculation..plz sugest...
Kannan

Can you send me an email ) and provide a better
description of what you are trying to accomplish?