-   -   EXCEL Spreadsheets and Multiple Users. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/205480-excel-spreadsheets-multiple-users.html)

Radio Producer

EXCEL Spreadsheets and Multiple Users.

How do multiple users adjust a common worksheet over a network?

I wish to create a worksheet so that several users can update where a
project is up to at any given time.

Any suggestions

RyGuy

EXCEL Spreadsheets and Multiple Users.

Tools Share Workbook. Notice: the performance depends on the size of the
workbook. I think you can have up to 255 users, but only if the file is like
100k (size). Please confirm in the help menu. I currently use a file that
is about 1MB, with 10 users, and encounter inconsistencies...
Regards,
Ryan---