I have a row of selections:

No of Errors Points Option box Score
0<=5 5 x
6<=10 4 x
11<=15 3 x
16<=20 2 x
20 0 x

Points to note:
1) Only 1 option out of the 5 rows can be selected at one time
2) 'x' represents an option box
3) Score = the option I select. e.g. If I select 5, the score column (it's a
merged cell of all 5 rows) will show 5. If I select 2, the score column will
show 2.

Please help...thanks.

Roger Govier[_3_]

How to link option box

Hi Karen

I'm not sure how you are getting your option box completed, but assuming
only 1 of the 5 cells will have an entry in it, then in your merged cell in
column D
=SUMPRODUCT((C1:C5<"")*B1:B5)

--
Regards